Photographs of Long Whatton in Times Past

From Piper Drive to West End

Piper Drive

Piper Drive

The Green

The Green

The Royal Oak

The Royal Oak

The School and War Memorial

The School and War Memorial

Main Street looking towards the Church

Main Street looking towards the Church

Main Street, The Methodist Church

Main Street, The Methodist Church

Main Street Looking towards Keepers Cottage

Main Street looking towards Keepers Cottage

Main Street, Post Office and Shop

Main Street, Post Office and shop

Main Street, but opposite side

Main Street, but opposite side

As above, but more recent

As above, but more recent

Main Street, Looking towards Keepers Cottge

Main Street, Looking towards Keepers Cottage

Keepers Cottage

Keepers Cottage

Looking towards the Church from Keepers Cottage

Looking towards the Church from Keepers Cottage

Main Street, The Manor House, home of Sir Charles Townley 1768

Main Street, The Manor House, home of Sir Charles Townley 1768

The Falcon Inn

The Falcon Inn

Main Street, The Square

Main Street, The Square

Main Street, looking towards Malt Row

Main Street, looking towards Malt Row

Main Street, Malt Row

Main Street, Malt Row

Main Street,Ivy House Farm

Main Street, Ivy House Farm

Main Street,Ivy House Farm

Main Street, Ivy House Farm

Main Street, The Boot Inn

Main Street, The Boot Inn, Main Street 1904,(left to right: unkown servant, John Benjamin Willoughby, Eliza Maria (Kent) Willoughby, Maud Ethel Willoughby, Nellie E. Kent (?))

West End

West End

West End, The Co-op

West End, The Co-op (At the back: Phillip Crowther assistant, John Beal assistant, front: Eileen Cartlidge assistant and Harold Smith manager)

West End, Uplands Farm

West End, Uplands Farm

West End, The Cottages behind Uplands Farm, before conversion.

West End, The cottages behind Uplands Farm, before conversion.

West End, Manor House Farm

West End, Manor House Farm